Saturday, December 19, 2009

X'mas Gift Exchanging Prog In Office

Having rested for nearly a month, I'm back to work at a new company somewhere near my house. 1st day reporting to work, I was told to bring a present the following day for a christmas gift exchange prog the following day. Definately I'm on for it, tis is a gd way of bonding with the gals & having fun. Such a pity I couldn't join them for dinner on that day.

All the gifts ready to be exchanged. Actually all of us are waiting for this moment. haha.....

Dion comes up with a lucky draw system for the gift exchange prog & i was the 1st to draw. I got "eileen" 's present.

Patrick was the next & Dean was presenting the gifts. Well, Patrick says that we need a photographer to capture "His special moment" of receiving christmas present.

Caslyn was oso happy receiving presents. Well, i mean who doesn't man! haha....

Erm...who is tis? I'm not sure since she doesn't wanna reveal her face.

Valeria showing off her present......

Smile! I got a present!

Ai yo, camera shy!

Too delighted over christmas presents.

So is Dion.... too excited until mouth can't close. haha....

Kate posing for a pic with her present.

All the gals were so excited, gossiping around after the gift exchanged, can't wait to open the presents. haha... well gals, get going ba. Its time for the christmas dinner & our our knock off time. keke....
Ooh... being new to the company, I couldn't join them for dinner as I already had plans b4 hand. Hope u guys had fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...