Saturday, April 24, 2010

翡翠糯米卷

I been thinking about making a special dish with glutinous rice when i was on my way to work in the morning. To my surprise, when i reach home at nite, mum cooked some savoury glutinous rice. I saved a portion for the next day to make a snack out of it.

Ingredients;
4 portion rice flour
2 portion glutinous rice flour
2 portion tapioca starch
Pinch of salt
Some warm water
2 drops pandan essence
Some oil for rubbing dough
Some precoo9ked savoury glutinous rice as fillings
Roasted nuts & roasted sesame seeds

Method;
-Prepare dough by mixing the 1st 6 ingredients together, rub with some oil.
-Wrap with fillings, roll into elogated shape.
-Brush with some oil, steam on high heat for 15mins.
-Serve with sauce, nuts and sesame seeds.
-Enjoy!

Close uo pic to make all my reader drool. haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...