Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rojak

I juz can't seem to find any fantastic rojak seller somewhere near my house. There used to be this couple whom would alway come to the carpark near my house, park their van & sells rojak.So far, theirs was the best i ever had. But tt was donkeys years ago.

Since i'm unable to find a suitable ones, i will always make my own rojak whenever i have the crave. By doing so,i can adjust the taste according to my own preference.

Ingredients;
Fried doughstick
Beancurd puffs
Honey pineapple
Turnip
Cucumber
Beansprouts
Kang kong
Lime rind

Sauce;
Prawn paste
Rojak flower chili paste
Assam water
Lime juice
Brown sugar
Roasted peanuts, grind into powder

Method;
-Boil beansprouts & kangkong till cooked, drained.
-Toast fried doughsticks & beancurd puffs in a toaster till crispy.

-Cut all the ingredients into bite sizes.
-Mix everything together , sprinkle additional peanut powder on top & serve.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...