Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Penang Goodies

Chew, a fren of mine juz came back from his hometown visits. He came to my office with bags & bags of famous tau sar piah.
Hmm...maybe he's aware that my latest trend is tau sar piah. I went to pengarang wks b4, bought some tau sar piah to office & gave everyone a treat.

I 've always loved tau sar piah & juz a day b4, boon helped mi purchased some tau sar piah from JB as well. Now my house is full of tau sar piah, they are my breakfast, lunch, tea break ....sooner or later,they might become my dinner as well. haha.....

1st time i had pandan flavour tau sar piah. verdict:great! after removing from the convenient pack, b4 i had my 1st bite, i'm being swept by the pandan fragrant.

ooh....btw, i muz mention bout the spicy shrimp flavour. Something unique & special. At 1st when i saw this, i was amazed as i find that the combination is rather weird. I heard some comments that its fantastic b4 i tried & was rather surprise that it actually taste so good.

The spicy shrimp is not too salty nor spicy, blend in perfectly well with the salty bean paste, & it doesn't have a stinky smell of low grade shrimp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...