Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday ekin@ 's paradise!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MI!

Happy Birthday to my blog! Yeah.....i'm 1 today! haha.....Initially when i set up this blog, i wanna post all my baking stuff & recipes here.
But somehow or rather, while i was browsing through my blog juz now, it seems like i've posted more of cooking recipes compared to baking. haha....

Hopefully in the near future, i'm able to share more recipes with all my readers. Thank you for your support for the past 1 year, i will continue to work hard, appreciate for the comments from u guys & gals.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my dear brother-Adam, for his continous supports & feedbacks.Last but not least, my family, especially mum & dad for being tolerence enough towards mi for taking control over the kitchen when they are bz. haha.... :-P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...