Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner @ n.y.d.c

I had a very strong crave for creamy pasta & i headed down to n.y.d.c at wheelock place last evening. I ask Adeline along as she works around town area.
I love the pasta & pizza there, especially their cream sauce pasta. The cream is thick & fragrant, unlike other restaurant their cream is watery & thin.

This is 1 of my favourite dish there, its called "Tears in Heaven" Its bacon & onions cooked in thick cream sauce serve over spaghetti.

Adeline ordered a "Pigs can fly" Its sliced bratwurst in tangy tomato sauce fry with spaghetti.

Hmm...looks nice, but too bad i'm a fan of the sinful bacon cream sauce. haha....But of cuz wat Adeline ordered is healthier as compared to mine. She's more concern & health conscious to wat she eat.

Whereas i'm oso 1 of those health conscious type :-P but but...will oso go beyond & eat sinful food in order to satisfy my food crave.haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...