Friday, October 30, 2009

Spinach Fried Rice Bento

Seems like i only brought my lunch bento once tis week. Dunno izzit a gd sign or bad sign for mi? Am i starving myself during lunch or am i spending $$$ eating junk food? Well, actually its both.
Whenever i need to prepare lunch bento, i will wake up very early in the morning, cut my fruits, pack my bento, dili deili...leave house at 8.20am. However, i been a very good gal, keeping myself fit by walking to work. YES, from hougang to ang mo kio. Takes mi about 35-40mins to reach therefore, i gotto leave house as early as 7.30am. Reaches office still have time to wash up b4 i start my day.

Since i'm feeling abit tired today, shall skip my walking. I was touched by Mum tis morning as she specially prepared a spinach fried rice lunch bento for mi.So sweet of her!!! I still tot i can detox by skipping lunch today. haha...
My lunch bento includes;
-Spinach fried rice with prawns & scrambled egg
-Roselle tea
-Pear & kiwi slices

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...