Monday, October 26, 2009

Chicken Nuggets Roll Bento

Begining of a new week & i'm back to my bento days. haha... Well, seems like last week i was out most of the for dinner, dun reali haf time to prepare my bento. Today shall be back to normal ya?!

When i prepared my bento tis morning, Adam commented that my bento looks more like a kid bento. So childish! Erm......so mean of him to comment that i'm childish cuz we are eating the same thing except his is for breakfast without the cute bento & yakult whereas mine is for lunch. haha...no worries, childish=child like~~~means i'm still young like a kid. Well, depends on how i interpret on tis point rite? :-P

My lunch bento includes;
-Baked chicken nuggets in chili mayo dip,with omelette & cucumber slices.
-Kiwi slices, red apple cherry tomatoes.
-Yakult drink, mixed berry yoghurt & a mango pudding.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...