Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lemon & Kalamansi Drink

A refreshing & easy to prepare drink~Lemon & kalamansi drink. I'm so crazy over lemons recently, guess sooner or later its time for mi to start a lemon diet.haha....

My inspiration comes from pokka brand lemon & kalamansi drink. I will always purchase them whenever having meals at coffeeshop or whenever i visit the supermarket.Come to think of it, isn't it better to prepare on my own where i can limit myself on the sugar intake or replace with diabetic sugar which has lower calories?!

Ingredients;
1 lemon
5 limes
Sugar or equal (diabetic sugar)
Hot boiling water
Ice-cubes

Method;
-Dissolve sugar in some hot water.
-Squeeze juice out of lemon & limes.
-Mix the 2 mixture together, add ice-cubes to chill.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...