Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Very 1st Bento

I'm running out of lunch ideas. Having to think of what to eat for lunch? Going to which canteen around my office to buy food? Haiz...sometimes i even skip lunch, save the trouble of walking out under the hot sun juz to buy food.

Mum gave mi a a cute lunch box where she got it FOC when buying toothpaste. Seeing that there were some bread on the table, i decided to make a simple bento for my lunch.

I'm so excited, looking forward to eating my egg mayo sandwich with tomatoes, fruit juice, choco wafer roll, dark chocolate oat cookies & an apple. Wow.. even though its nothing fanciful, but its my 1st time anyway. haha...
I reali enjoyed my lunch so much. Hope there are more to come. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...