Friday, October 16, 2009

Lunch Bento

Seems like i'm getting addicted to preparing bentos for my lunch every weekday. I used to pack watever food which mum cooked for dinner the nite b4 into a container, warm it up in the office.
But these few days, i started to plan wat r the foods to be included in my bentos.
Normally, i will have the meal completed with fruits/desserts/yoghurt & fruit juice.

Yummy food for my thurs lunch bento are;
-Stir fry cauliflower with carrots
-Fried promfet with cai po in oyster sauce
-Baked beans,potatoes with luncheon meat,mixed in spicy tomato sauce
-Guava slices

-Mini herbal jellies with nata de coco
-Mango juice

Friday bento is slightly different, i had a theme for it.
Its "Dino land"!!! Doesn't it looked like a dinosaur walking on ground with some pebbles, on the way going into its hidden cave, hid by some tall bushes? Erm....people, use some imaginations. =P
haha.... Initially i wanna make a snail, but as my prawn is too big, makes it looks too scary.keke....

Yummy food for my bento are;
-Stir fry snow peas with carrots, shrooms & prawns
-Steamed gingerly chicken breast in oyster seasonings
-Stir fry cai po with garlic
-Mixed berries yoghurt
-Red apple
-Hot camomile tea

So delicious & satisfying! I'm more & more looking forward to preparing food for my lunch on weekdays. Hmm...let mi think of a theme for next wk. haha... ;-P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...