Friday, March 4, 2011

Putu Mayam Bento With Kumar

It's so sweet of Aunty Sarah to cook some kumar for mi to go with bread or prata. Since i have some putu mayam, i would prefer to have it as my bento lunch.

I simply dislike the way my colleague look at my bento and pass negative remarks on it whenever i lunch in. After all, I will be the 1 eating and it is none of their biz rite? 1 of them would purposely walk to my desk during my lunch break to 'peep' at my lunch. While the other fellow would ask me to show her what I'm having for lunch.

Today I'm disappointed as i feels that 'these' pple do not know how to appreciate and respect food of other race. I had Indian food for lunch and my colleague says it looks disgusting & 'yucks'. If it is for her, she wouldn't eat it. Hey come on, reali pissed me off man!
Kumar is not easy to prepare. This is a vegetarian gravy which Aunty Sarah has to grind all the spices and fry till fragrant, all carrots and cauliflower to obtain the sweetness of the veggie, add stocks and bring to boil.

I prefer to sit at a corner to enjoy my bento lunch.

Close up on my lunch. The tasteless putu mayam is a perfect match with gravy as it absorbs the 'flavour' of kumar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...