Tuesday, March 22, 2011

妈妈的爱心饭盒便当

A 爱心饭盒 for lunch today. At the thought of bringing bento lunch to office, mum seems more keen and excited than me. She will giving suggestions as to what to include in my bento and take would take the effort to cook stewed pork the previous night and warm them up early in the morning.
Other than that, mum would wake up early in the morning to cook plain rice, wash some lettuce for me to fry cuz i would always prefer veggies in my meals. Oh, not forgetting the 1 and onli prawn fritters left over from dinner as well. Lucky Mum cooked some sauce and set aside as well, so i just drizzle them over the fritters!

So sweet and thoughtful of mum right? Looks like i didn't give my bento the wrong name! Thank you Mummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...