Saturday, March 12, 2011

BK Dinner With Sammi after PGI Exams

My examination week is finally over! Sammi suggested meeting me for dinner after my exam to celebrate my passes and a small farewell for her cuz she will be going back to India.
As i didn't have much of confidence, I joked with her and says that if i can't make it, instead of meeting me in Suntec City, go to Boat Quay to find my body in Singapore river!

After my exam yesterday, I called office and teased Sammi, request her to find my body in Singapore River instead. She demand for the truth as she has confidence in me passing the exam.

Finally it's over!
This exam gave mi 3 weeks of stress and many sleepless night.

Here's our celebration dinner!
Mushroom swiss burger with onion rings, fries and black pepper basil drumlets.

Mushroom swiss burger~ done with 屁股包

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...