Wednesday, August 26, 2009

IAEC Cooking Workshop -Roti Jala & Chicken Curry

I remembered the very 1st time i had roti jala was malay style type which was yellowish & fluffy. It was made by my malay fren's mum. She's an expert in malay kuehs & sells malay curry puffs for a living. Indians oso haf their roti jala which is more or less similiar to the malays.

I attended a cooking working by IAEC community which was held at the serangoon CC. Tis workshop is FOC, all i need is to pay $3 ing direct to the trainers for ingredients fee. Tis workshop target at pple who loves indian food & wanna noe more of how its being prepared & cook. I juz spoke to the trainers of the community & they wish to pass on their cooking skills to pple who haf a passion for cooking.

I did some hands on for the indian pancakes. Its not tt difficult, however my 1st 2 attempts doesn't turn out as pretty.
The trainers were very encouraging & patient with mi. Well, practice makes perfect. By my 3rd & 4th attempt, the roti jala turns out perfect.
Taste superb with indian style of chicken curry. Yummy~licious. I reali enjoyed today's lesson & am looking forward to the wan next month!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...