Saturday, August 8, 2009

BBQ Nite @ Lentor

Been having problems with blogspot.com recently. Its either problems with signing in, uploading photos, errors in postings, failed to save etc..... I'm getting sick of all these. Even suspect that my blog got hacked!
THANK GOD, i FINALLY managed to sign in after so many tries since tuesday up till now. Lucky i'm quite determined to try without giving up, guess its due to the love & passion for cooking tt keeps mi motivated to cook & blog, sharing my recipes with all.
But it reali makes my blood boils & getting on my nerves when i failed to get started with logging in. Haiz...Guess i gotto keep on praying tt none of these problems will occur again.

Enough of all those stupid problems with blogspot.com. I had a fun & enjoyable time having bbq gathering session at Aunty Rose's house yesterday. I went over as soon as i knocked off to help with the preparations.

These r the ranges of food available for bbq, and......

Curries, fried mantou, baked chicken etc....

Not forgetting Steph's favourite~~~bbq marshmallow! I took a bite, its fantastic. With the outside abit hard & crispy, soft & gooey inside. After the 1st bite, melted marshmallow started oozing out. Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...