Wednesday, April 29, 2009

降"胆"茶

此胆非比GUTS。此胆是指胆固醇的胆。

Dad has been consuming lots of f0od which are high in cholesterol recently.
Food like like pig's trotter, bak kwa, liver, seafood & eggs.The best thing is that all the supplements which i bought for him, hasn't been touched at all.Haiz...when will dad start to feel scare? I mean like even though u dun wanna eat supplements, should at least avoid certain food which are high in cholesterol & fats.

I made this 降"胆"茶, force dad to drink. I was thinking will he oppose me if he knows wat's its purpose? To my surprise, he like the taste. I even cooked more early this morning to let dad brings to his office.
I've decided to cook this tea 3 times a week. Heard from the elderly that its good & should be drank quite often.

Ingredients;
1200ml water
35g black & white fungus
10 red dates
20g wolfberries
3 tbsp black sugar

Method,
-Soak fungus in water for 15-20mins.
-Once soften, trim off any hard parts like the wood.
-Cut into smaller pieces.
-Bring water to boil, add in fungus & dates, boil for 8-10mins.
-Add wolfberries,boil for another 5 mins.
-Add sugar to taste.
-Serve hot or cold.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...