Sunday, April 19, 2009

鱼香茄子

This is 1 of my favourite dish. I dunno how come those vegetables which i dislike during my childhood, becomes my favourite veggie as time goes by. Or maybe its becoz as my culinary skills improve, i tends to cook better, able to handle veggie which i used to dislike.

Ingredients;
2 bringjal
150g mince pork
1½ tsp sambal chili paste
1 tsp hei bee hiam (spicy shrimp paste)
2 tbsp stock
Oil for frying
Salt to taste

Method;
-Wash & cut bringjal into bite sizes.
-Deep fried in hot oil till lightly browned, drained.
-Heat 1 tsp oil in wok,fry minced pork till 70% cooked.
-Add sambal chili paste & hei bee hiam, fry till well mixed.
-Return bringal to the wok, add stock.
-Cover wok to let simmer for 5 mins, gravy slightly dries up.
-Serve.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...