Monday, September 8, 2008

JB Makan Trip

Went to JB for a makan & enjoyment trip yesterday. First when we arrived in JB, went to "da feng" for ba kut teh.We patronise this outlet for yrs. Too bad we were a bit late, my favourite yu zhar kway is sold out! :-(
Ba Kut Teh~ pork ribs soup with pork liver & button mushroom.
My all time favourite ~姜酒鸡

Braised Beancurd Puff

Another of my die die muz have dish~Chye Buay

After lunch, i went to do hair treatment with my fren at REDS in city square outlet.The shop was re-renovated 2 months ago. Nice ambience & it gives a cosy feel.The best thing about this hair salon is other than serving u tea,they have computers to keep u occupied. U get to play games, surf net etc...

Dinner time! yeah.....as we were still shopping in city square, we decided to had dinner at Kenny's Roger.

My set meal consist of a quarter honey roast chicken with potato salad,macroni cheese & my favourite bbq baked beans.

Oh ya, its served with they signature muffins. I loved the vanilla flavour best.

This bbq char siu pastry is fantastic. All the while i loved this brand of dim sum. Still remember many yrs ago my 3rd uncle used to buy dem for me every weekend. There used to have lots of outlets in singapore but dunno how come over the yrs its getting lesser & lesser.

Doesn't matter, snce now i'm able to purchase them from JB,lagi best! They are reali so so sooo..yummy! reali brings back all the memories when i was young!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...