Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kristal's 2nd Birthday

I told kate few weeks back that if she wanna plan a birthday party for kristal, juz let me noe. I will take care of the cooking, decorations & entertainment. When comes to cooking & planning, i will definately to there to help out.
Finally, the day arrives. I'm considered efficient as in less than 3 hrs, i manage to whipped up a 8 course menu, packed party bags & even set up with balloons decoration.

I whipped up a table full of dishes by 1250hrs.

1 pot of chicken curry, less oil less salt

Some deep fried delights

B-day gal posing with the present. Erm...seems like b-day gal haven change into her princess outfit ya? haha...

Party loot bags for the kids.

Summer with b-day gal, 宝贝 with her mum.

Mother & daughter posing for a pic with my balloons decoration.

B-day gal with her mum & dad.

Summer's family with the b-day gal.

My entertainment~Selwin's monkey dance.

Lollipop as microphone for a "我问天" song.

This family so funny, parents not looking at my camera but b-day gal looking at my direction.

So sweet of the dad.

The cute & charming selwin keep crying out "i dun wan to go home" when it was time to leave. But a min ago he was still playing happily with baby's pillow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...