Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dinner@NewYork NewYork

I had a great time catching up with 3 of my secondary school classmates last evening.
We had dinner at NY NY heartland mall branch.Well, they always frequent there, however this is my 2nd time having meals at NY NY.

We ordered lots of food to share,& we left the place with our bloated tummies. keke.....

I side dish~Potato Wedges..........

I ordered the Mushroom Cappuccino, its actually mushroom soup top with foam & dust with coco powder.

This vegetable soup is diet friendly, its light & had chuncks & chuncks of vege inside.

A nicely presented Ham & Tomato Salad.

Oh, this is lovely. Creamy Alfredo with Crispy Fish.Although its sinful, but worth the risk as the cream sauce is rich & thick.Yummy....


Roast Half Chicken~I onli noe how to order this main course.haha...
1st time to NY NY, ordered this dish.2nd time to NY NY, i oso ordered this. haiz....so loyal ya,keke...

My fren loved this Meatball Bolognese, she saw the next table customers enjoying the huge meatballs.Tempted to try this out & indeed, it was onli slightly smaller than a fist.

Lucky we onli ordered 1 dessert.We were so full, this big Apple Pie serve with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream is so filling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...