Wednesday, November 5, 2008

清凉解渴~“苹果水”

This apple drink reminds me of my 3rd uncle who passed aways few yrs back. He was my favourite uncle who dote on me & Adam. There was this "apple drink trend" started by him which i see him cooking this drink almost every weekend.

I'm juz like him, likes to create different dishes or snacks, always have craving for food. haha....

Ingredients;
3 big fuji apples
2 medium royal gala apple
2 ya pear (鸭梨)
1 pot boiling water
5 pandan leaves
Some rock sugar

Method;
-Boil water with pandan leaves.
-Scrub the skin of the apples & pear well.
-Remove core, sliced apples & pear. Do not remove skins.
-Add sliced fruits into boiling water, bring to full boil.
-Simmer for 10 mins.
-Add rock sugar to taste.
-Serve with ice cubes.

-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...