Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cooking Breakfast

Its been a long time since a last cook. Been bz with work & gatherings with my exclassmates. Well, that oso gave me an excuss to eat outside food. haha...
But these few days i gotto be reali very careful with wat i eat, as i went for moles removal on my face last evening. :-( no beans, dark sauce,seafood,dried shrimps etc...juz in case i may get scars in future. keke....
As i wasn't working today,i've got plenty of time to prepare breakfast for my family.It isn;t an easy task as i couldn't prepare the same for everyone.

Mum is not so much of an "ang mo eat" she doesn't like scrambled eggs & sausages, to her, she muz have bread, so it will be filling enough to last her till lunch. I made a tomato with carrot ham & egg sandwish.

Lucky Adam eats a bit of everything, i dun have to have a headache of planning his menu.But, he mentioned that he dun take sunny side ups,oso abit hard to please ya! haha....

Well, for me, i'm simple. I had a tomatoes with ham & cheese omelette. Serve with some greens & a cheese sausage.I would love to go with some baked beans, but i sort of rem there's are certain food i need to avoid! :-(
Jesper is a real fussy eater. He made clear to me if i'm cooking american style breakfast, he muz have scrambled eggs, sunny side ups ,ham & toast.
Funny thing is he actually request for baked beans! haha...well, he's the kind that dun take tomato based stuff.

Juz like the previous time i prepared breakfast, everyone had an enjoyable breakfast! ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...