Sunday, June 26, 2011

豆豉回锅肉

Cracking my brain cells to come up with a new way to cook some meat slices and I like it 重口味. Thus, decided to cook the dish the following way.

Oh ya, juz to share something which happened to my taste bud recently. I been having bland food for lunch for almost 2 weeks and by the 9th day, I felt my taste bud not functioning well as I was unable to taste the sweetness or saltiness in the clear broth. Oh, wat's wrong with me? Therefore, I've concluded that 1 shouldn't eat bland food the time, should excites the taste bud once in a while.

Ingredients;
Lean meat slices
2 stalks celery, cut into bite sizes blacked and soak in ice water
Carrot slices
1 stalk spring onion, cut into length of 3cm
Chili padi strips
1 garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
1/2 tsp hiam see, chopped
Oil for frying

Sauce;
1/2 tsp chili paste
1 tsp light soy sauce
1/3 tsp dark soy sauce
1/4 tsp sugar
Pinch of salt
20ml water

Ingredients;
-Fry garlic & shallots in oil till lightly brown.
-Add hiam see, fry for another min.
-Stir in meat slices, fry till change colour.
-Add the remaining ingredients and sauce.
-Toss well and serve.
-Enjoy!

Closed up on the dish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...