Thursday, February 17, 2011

Late Nite Dinner In JB

Despite attending seminars, running errands and being kept bz the whole day, we still have to visit JB to help Aunty Margaret run some errands. After doing what we are supposed to, We decided to settle down for dinner b4 returning to Singapore. I reali need a place with cosy chairs, nice ambience. With a tired mind and body, i need food & rest! haha...

Tabby's all time fav!

Something new for me to try!
Maryland's chicken ~breaded chicken serve with frieds, mini salad, corn on cob, sausage and fried banana. What makes me select this dish from the menu is due to the banana fritters. In my mind I was thinking: huh, savoury western meal to go with sweet 'goreng pisang'??? verdict: Yummy~licious!

Cheesy Baked Fish~ I would advise that only cheese lover can take the risk to order this. Y? cuz the cheese flavoer is too strong that it cover the smell and flavour of the fish.
Even the cheese lover, Tabby surrender! haha...

We ordered an additional pipping hot fries to go with our gossips. haha... enjoyable but by time we reaches Singapore is already pass 12 midnight. Gosh, still have to work tomorrow. Guess i have to doubled up my dosage of caffeine for the next day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...