Friday, January 21, 2011

21st Jan~ My Birthday!

21 has always been my lucky number. Oh well, probably be'coz i'm born on 21st! :-) Remembers when i was young, or after i was 10 years old, i will always look forward to birthday, cuz there will always be a birthday cake for me.

As a child or traditional family where there are elderly in our family, my parents feels that it is not necessary for kids to celebrate birthday except the 1st birthday. Therefore, in my memories, i only remember having a 1st birthday celebration and that's it until i was 10 years old. Few days b4 my 10th birthday, Dad suggested buying a cake for me on my every birthday. I was overjoyed, thus looking forward to every years' birthday until i was sixteen. However, i feel that there's no need to celebrate after sweet 16th as i feels that i age as i celebrate more. haha.... Wouldn't it be better to leave my memories in having little birthday celebration instead? keke...

Though no birthday celebration, i still receive present from a close fren and my office colleague.

Blessings and wishes from everyone...

No candles for me but a lovely mini cake for someone who's on diet! haha... Thanks everyone for remembering my birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...