Friday, November 5, 2010

Dinner at La Gourmet

I come across some random pic which somehow or rather reminded me that I forgot to upload & post the "makan" experience of mine.
Tabby & I were in JB the other nite & we wanna try something new. A restaurant which we have yet to patronize b4. We went rounds & rounds the are which we usually hang out in & finally decided to sit down at La Courmet.

Ooh, here is the menu!

We ordered a mushroom soup, erm not too bad but 1st time i come across western creamy soup with spring onion. haha...

I requested the shop tto blend a glass of green apple starfruit juice for mi.

Tab had an ice-blended mocha.

Fried Chicken Chop
~not too crispy, we find the taste so so only, not to our expectation.

Seafood Pasta with Crispy Dory
~we simply love this dish. The tangy tomato taste is just nice and the dory fish dun even have a fishy smell. GOOD! Lucky we found our way to this place.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...