Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mocha Chips Cookies

Its been ages since i last bake. Today is May the 1st Labour Day and its a great chance for me to do all my baking. I been wanting to bake some cookies since months ago and I even wrote a list of my "muz bake list" (",)


Ingredients;
125g butter
35g sugar
1 tsp coffee granules, dissolve in hot water
100g chocolate rice
145g plain flour
5g unsweetened coco powder
30g icing sugar

Method;
-Cream fats and sugar, add coffee
-Fold in the last 3 ingredients
-Mix in chocolate rice
-Pipe onto baking sheets

-Bake at 180 degree celcius till cooked
-Let cool, dust with icing sugar
-Enjoy!

Another presentation of the cookies, its best enjoy with a cup of coffee.

Close up on the mocha chips cookies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...