Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hainanese Pork Chop

I took half day leave from the office since I wasn't feeling too well. Had some rest and decided to cook some dishes for dinner tonite since its been ages since I last whipped up some dishes. I been soooo..... bz with class and work. Gosh...tis is truely a gd break time for me to complete my assignments.

Ingredient A;
Pork loin, cut into thin slices
Light soy sauce
Sesame oil
Baking soda
Pinch of salt
Some cornflour

Ingredient B;
1 medium onion, thick slices
1 small potato, diced
2 baby carrots, diced
5 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp vinegar
Some sugar
Water

Method;
-Marinate ingredients A except cornflour.
-Coat with some cornflour, deep fried till cooked. Drained.
-Fry potato till browned, set aside for later use.
-Fry carrots till soft, stir in onions and potato cubes.
-Add sauce, bring to boil.
-Drizzle over pork chop and serve.
-Enjoy!

Close up pic on the Hainanese Pork Chops.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...