Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quick Lunch @ Street

After a site inspection with professor tok at RCCC, Cheryl & I decided to find a place where we can haf a quick lunch. Soup spoon was packed, i suggested trying food from Streets HK cafe. Oh well, I sort of regret for suggesting that place after dining there. I find the food abit disappointing. Haiz.....

Menu for Streets cafe restaurant

Our receipt

Hot yuanyang for mi~1st sip of the drink taste allrite, however after it stands for 10mins or so, the coffee taste abit sourish. haiz....

Yunnan porkribs noodle soup~I find that they shouldn't use this kinda rice noodles are by time they serve to the customer, soringy texture is no longer there, taste soggy and it dun asorb the taste of the stock. I would suggest using ramen noodles or mee kia egg noodles.

Sweet & sour pork rice set for Cheryl.

Erm...she's too engrossed in snaping pictures for the sweet & sour pork, shall let her continue snaping while i help myself to the pipping hot food. haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...