Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nestum Cookies

I been super bz recently and i juz realise that CNY is next wk. I didn't even haf the time to do my CNY bake. I can onli afford few hrs of time(between 1-4pm) on sunday afternoon after my malay conversational class.

Seems like tis yr i gotto make do with onli 1 type of cookie, the rest its either do without or purchase from supermarket. Haiz...i still love homebaked stuff or should i haf a CNY resolution?! Go on a diet and tell myself all these fattening food are bad for mi. I juz shed off 5kgs xia, am so afraid that after the CNY i will put on somemore. haha... allrite den, decided to make do with 1 type of cookie and aniway i'm not the wan eating them. haha...its for dad's frens and family.

Ingredients;
15og unsalted butter
100g castor sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Dry ingredients;
180g plain flour
50g cornflour
20g icing sugar
Pinch of salt
Nestum for coating

Method;
-Sift all the dry ingredients together.
-Cream sugar and fats till fluffy, beat in egg and essence.
-Fold in dry ingredients.
-Roll into small balls, coat with nustum.
-Bake at 180 degree celcius for 20-25mins.
-Cool and store in containers.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...