Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"神仙果"OR"奇迹果"

神仙果or 奇迹果??? Wat is it exactly? Well, I guess they r the same ba.Mr Chua gave mi these 2 special fruit, they've been on my "to try list"ever since i heard bout them 2 yrs ago.
All thanks to Chua's fren, i finally fulfil my wish.
Now wat's so special about tis fruit. Immediately after u ate the fruit, watever sour fruit u eat after tt will be sweet.

I did an experiment, i ate few slices of lemon after i ate 1 of the fruit. Indeed its so sweet & the lemon juice taste juz like sugar syrup.Too sweet for mi wor! =P
See, do they look like cherry tomatoes? haha...hey, there's a seed inside wor, i tried to plant them, hopefully can grow into a plant & bear fruits, so that i can have my own 神仙果. keke....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...