Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Unsual Sight of 琼花 Blooming

琼花also known as Keng Hua in hokkien.

Still remember when i was in primary school, my form teacher used to tell us that this kinda flower only bloom during midnight & onli for a short while, after it bloomed for that few minutes, it will fall off the following day.

At that point of time, i was thinking; that means whoever gets to see this flower bloom will be very lucky.

My neighbour planted this plant not long ago, but whenever i walked past her house, i onli get to see this.....1 bout to bloom, the other finished blooming, bout to fall off. Haiz...........no luck.

And finally, its my lucky nite. I get to witness the whole blooming process last nite at about 11.24pm when i was on my way home.

There it is! Beautiful ya?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...