Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chill Out Nite @ Frienzie

Knock off late from work and was feeling super tired after reaching home. However, tab requested to meet for for a short chill out and thus, decided to go somewhere nearby which is special for chill out.
We ended up in Frienzie @ Ponggol. The place is packed with pple and we waited for almost 20mins, nearly missed our last order! :-P

My Hazelnut Latte

Battered Fish & Chips for Tab

Large Fries with Cheese Dip

My favourite dessert~ Tiramisu!
Wow... I only love tiramisu made with sponge cakes and not sponge fingers. Hmm.. lovely!

I love this place so much and since it was late at nite, i didn;t had much. Definately will be back for more another day! I wanna eat pizza, main course, brownie dessert and other snacks.... Goah, muz go on diet after that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...