Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tiring & BZ Week Of My Life

Oh gosh...i'm dead beat. I'm currently back to studying. Ya ya...studying at tis age,its so tedious! Oh well, i'm pursuing a diploma in Mice & Events, hoping to gain a foothold in the future singapore tourism industry.
Work in the morning, classes in the evening, projects at nite, self study & revisions during free time(erm...i reali hope i can find free time)

I'm the type who need to turn in early, needs to have my beauty sleep on time to prevent any eye bags or dark eye circles but but but i seems to be ruining all these which i've been taking gd care of all these while.

My schedule as follows;
-wakes up at 7am
-walk 30mins to work
-eat bread for lunch while working at my work desk
-rush for class after work
-walk 20mins from train station to school
-finish class late
-travel long journey to reach home
-doing research on projects
-sleep during dawn

Y am i so poor thing? Its reali pain enduranc!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...