Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ekina's B-day Dinner

Oh I'm another year older. Izzit a gd thing or a bad thing? Age matters alot to most of us ladies. Especially when 1 grows older,the more it means to her. As for me, so long as1 is living happily and live live to the fullest, y bother?

Assam Fish Head

Crispy Baby Squid

Sambal KangKong Stir Fry

Fu Yong Egg Omelette

Spareribs King

My favourite "Hei Zhou", it can oso be called ngo hiang. However, addressing it as hei zhou is a common term in tze char.

Black Pepper Chicken
I wanted a lemon chicken but too bad tis particular stall does not offer this dish on their menu:-(

Claypot Tofu~my favourite!

Yummy~licious curry fish head.

A horfun for mum and mi to share as we are not fan of rice. haha....

Dessert of the nite will be my birthday cake. Yeah....With special thanks to mum for her contribution and Adam for his help for the troble in buying home the cake. But of cuz gotto thank the main sponsor dad, for the lovely dinner!

Present time! Thank you to my beloved brother~Adam for all the above presents. So sweet of him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...