Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dinner @ Xin Wang 茶餐厅

Its been such a long time since i last visited a 茶餐厅. Its actually a hongkong style cafe which serve popular hk food.

I love the 鸳鸯(coffee with milk tea) & it is my favourite beverage.When i was in hongkong few years back, i had 4-5 鸳鸯a day, till i was reali addicted & when i was back in singapore, i reali missed it.
I ever requested 鸳鸯 from a local coffeeshop,they do have it but the feel is totally different.

There was a trend of 茶餐厅biz blooming in singapore sometimes back, lots of pple tried the hk style of food. And so did I. The standard definately can't be compared to hk, but its almost there.
Eversince den, whenever i have crave for my 鸳鸯, i will make it a point to dop by the 茶餐厅to satisfy my crave.

I went to Xin Wang 茶餐厅for dinner last nite.

Oh, my favourite 鸳鸯! This feeling is great, with the smooth & thick coffee & milk tea smell.

This is my all time favourite~Shanghai Vegetable Rice.
Its olive veggie fried rice serve with porkchop & green.

My fren ordered a Mushroom Baked Rice which i find nothing special about it. haha....
But we gals enjoyed our nite enjoying the food & our juicy gossips. haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...