Sunday, July 24, 2011

甜豆醬汁燜魚

I have some leftover sauce from my braised pork-ribs and not wanting to waste, i suggested to dad using it to cook my a fish dish. To my surprise, the master who is 'pro' in cooking fish dishes asked me to do it myself and should the dishes turned out awful, I have to bear the full responsibility. Oops... a challenge for me! Lolz... heng ar, lucky the dish turn out yummy! Thumbs up!

Ingredients;
2 medium fish, (black promfet can be use)
1/2 cup stewed pork-ribs sauce
1 tbsp sweet bean paste
Oyster sauce
Shredded ginger
Dark soy sauce
Sugar
Salt
Water
Oil for frying

Method;
-Deep fried fish till crispy golden brown. Drained.
-Fry ginger in oil till crispy and fragrant.
-Add bean paste, fry for a min b4 adding sauce and water.
-Bring to boil, add fish and cook till gravy thickens.
-Garnish and serve.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...