Monday, May 30, 2011

Chin Chow Teh C

I been craving for Teh C for so many days. Am looking forward to a super power tea which perks me up. and since I've been trying to kick the habit of drink 2 bubble teas a day, I decided to make my own teh c very last min. Erm... it was like 7plus pm and i was on my way home when I make this decision. Dropped by the nearest supermarket for chin chow and evaporated milk and start my nonsense at nite and ta rah.....


Hey, as it's nice and delicious, I made extras to bring to office the next day! :-)

Ingredients;
2 Lipton tea bag
Hot boiling water
Brown sugar

White sugar
Evaporated milk
Ice-cubes
Chin chow, shredded

Method;
-Pour hot boiling water over tea bags, let it sit for 5 mins.
-Remove and stir in sugars. Set aside to cool.
-Add ice-cubes to chill.
-Serve with chin chow and evaporated milk.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...