Sunday, September 12, 2010

Company Incentive Trip on MV Leisure World

I am so honored to be chosen as the organizer for our annual company incentive trip. I'm so excited when management told me that they need my help to plan and execute the event. Our staffs were to vote between 2 destination-cruise trip or kukup trip. In the end, onli Renee and I prefer kukup while the rest voted for cruise trip.

Well, it's ok for me so long as there's a location for me to carry out my event. It took me 2 mks b4 to start planning for games, buying gifts etc... The day has finally arrived!

Taking a group photo b4 we leave.

My pass. So excited!

Finally we are on board.

Being allocated to a room for triplets. Kristine can't wait to pose for a pic.

Time for lunch! Simple "chok" with no ingredients inside, onli serve with condiments.

Laksa.....

Mixed vegetable rice...

Free & Easy time after lunch and we passed by a vendor selling ranges of ice-cream.

I had a rum & raisin. Hmm.... the best rum & raisin ice-cream i ever had.

No program for the rest of us as we dun gamble and Kristine decided to go for a haircut.

Finally, it's time for games.

Eileen laughing so happily. We had so much fun!

Forfeit for those who lost.

Picaso game. Seems like all can't draw well. Oh, i'm still in search for Picaso! haiz.. definately not among all these people! haha....

Another round of forfeit for losers!

So hungry after all the activities, supper time!

After supper, time for prize giving ceremony.

Lucky winners for those who won the games earlier on.

And they as well.

Hmm... i always tot onli organizer can have to chance to plan games and forfeit and i love watching losers doing forfeit. However, i'm so surprise that the management actually plan a game between me and Kristine and we have to compete. Lucky i'm the winner, saves me from doing any forfeit. haha.... Say cheese with our prizes.

1st prize winner goes to Valerie.

Another group picture.

Time for karaoke... Jenny and Irene bz choosing songs.

Drinks for our chill out.

Cheers!

Cheers....

Beer and Snowball

I ordered a Singapore Sling but turns out to taste like Island Tea.

Spicy fishballs to go with the drink.

This is where we had our chill out last nite and...

I was late in watching sunrise!

Nice shot! Oh well should be nice angle instead otherwise i will mislead u readers that i'm actually playing golf at the mini golf course.

Quick and simple breakfast b4 we leave the cruise.

Many of the colleagues were crazy over these Spongebob wafer rolls. Come on, let me take a pic! So much fun for us and finally we are back in Singapore. There's a part II at nite, a BBQ party. Special thanks to our company management for the wonderful trip, last but not least, thank everyone for making the trip a success.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...