Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dinner @ Ikea Tampines

I was at Ikea last saturday afternoon. Initially, i wanna have lunch there but it was too crowded plus i'm with merrill the 18mths baby. I decided to give my favourite meatballs a miss.
Well, i'm was at Ikea AGAIN. Yes, purposely went there with Grace & Tabby for dinner. Oops... not juz that, we bought a standing mirror, a grill pan, a wok & some indoor plants.It was indeed a fruitful trip. Most importantly, i get to eat my favourites.......

Cheese Croquette With Fries.

Mushroom Soup. Tis mushroom soup reminds mi of the one i used to had at Victor's. I love the type which is not so creamy, but the mushrooms being blend into puree.

Ikea's signature dish~Swedish Meatballs.
The meatballs taste great with the brown sauce & jam.
Meatballs spaghetti.

Salmon Burger With Tartar Sauce, served with coleslaw, boiled carrots & potatoes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...