Saturday, December 27, 2008

Curry Chicken Cutlets

Mum was saying that she doesn't feel like cooking 2nite, she wasn't in the mood to plan menu for our dinner.Besides, not everyone is coming home for dinner.

I thought weekends would be a great chance for me to come up with new dishes as tt's the onli time i'm available.So after i knocked off in the anternoon, went to buy some groceries & food for cooking 2nite.I'll be a gd gal & cook for Mum, Adam & myself.
Hmm...since Adam is working so hard lately, i prepared curry chicken cutlets for him as he likes fried stuff.


Ingredients
2 large chicken breast, sliced
1 tbsp coconut milk (I used skim milk)
1 tsp curry powder
¼ tsp baking soda
Dash of salt
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp flour (I used self-raising flour)
50g breadcrumbs
Hot for deep frying

Method,
-Slice chicken breast, add baking soda, salt, curry powder & milk.
-Set aside in fridge to marinade for at least an hour.
-Coat chicken slices with flour, into beaten egg, followed by breadcrumbs.
-Deep fried in hot oil till golden brown.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...