Saturday, May 10, 2014

肉片沙茶酱小炒

I'm back into blogging again... haven had much time writing post snaping on my blog. Oo I've been neglecting my personal blog for soooo long until the other day a kind soul dropped me a message via ekina's paradise to compliment and encourage me in keeping up my good and uique way of writing my blog. 

A sudden thought flash across my mind ~ Hey what have I been doing? Neglecting my blog and become a frequent visitor on facebook? I can't go on like this, i should continue sharing recipes on my "creations" Lolz... 

 Now that i'm back, seems like I will have a long way to 'brush up' mmy blogging skills. Blogger.com seems to change so much, new posting templates, different settings...Gosh, I'm like a newbiz! 

Today, I tried a quick dish but preparations took me quigte awhile as there are so many types of garnishes and condiments. 


Ingredients;
Lean meat slices ( I used pork)
Bell peppers, wedged
Capsicums, wedged
Onions, wedged
Celery, strips
Carrots, sliced
Garlic, minced
Ginger, sliced

Seasonings;
1 tbsp 沙茶酱
!-2 drops dark soy sauce
Brown sugar
Oyster sauce
Pinch of salt
Chili powder
Stock
Oil for frying

Method;
-Heat some oil, fry carrots, celery and onions for 2 mins.
-Add bell peppers and capsicums, fry for another few mins.
-Dish up colourful veggie and set aside.
-Browned some garlic in oil, add pork slices, fry till change colour.
-Add seasonings and 30ml stock.
-Fry for 1 mins / till pork is cook.
-Toss in colourful veggie and serve.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...