Saturday, February 16, 2013

香蔥肉醬芋餃

Hey readers, I'm finally back! Being away for a year isn't that great and so many unpleasant things happened throughout and being away doesn't mean that I'm no longer cooking. My daily or weekend cooking is as usual, it's only that I dun have the time to bake, prepare dessert and spend times hogging onto PC to post photos, write recipes.


Here's what I have for today! I'm not in the mood to cook seafood dish or pure meat dish hence, I came up with the yam dumplings dish.

Ingredients A:
Baby yam, steamed and mashed
-Add pinch of salt, spice powder, pepper and coriander power to taste.
-Sprinkle in 1 tbsp rice flour, plain flour and cornflour.
-Mixed well and shaped into oval shape, deep fried till golden brown.
-Set aside for later use.

Ingredients B:
1 onion,  wedged
1 stalk spring onion, cut into 3 cm length
Minced pork
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
Some stock stock
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp spicy chili paste
-Fry minced pork with oil till meat change color.
-Add onions and spring onion, fry for 2 mins.
-Add all the sauces and stock, bring to boil.
-Toss in fried yam balls and serve.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...