Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ABC Soup with Organic Maize

Hihi,
Its been a long wait for the market near my house to sell my favourite organic maize. They used to sell them every sunday,but went MIA for a long time. And here they come again.

These organic maize costs dearer that the normal corn cob those that u can get in supermart. They costs $1.80 each,about twice the price of normal corn.

These organic maize are slightly different, there are 2 different colour of grains in each cob. The taste is sweeter & crunchier than the normal wan. Well, somohow or rather i tends to compare the corns. keke....

Normally my family would steamed & eat it plain. However, after having the crave for ABC Soup for a long time, i requested my mum to prepare this soup with my favourite organic maize. Yummy...... It taste wonderful,especially on a cold or rainy day. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...