Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to Work

Dear All,

Hihi, after resting over the weekend,its time to go back to work.
Haiz....but normally all working adults, we feels moody every monday.
Y? coz of MONDAY BLUES.......but today is considered quite a ok day for me. I didnt have that kinda moody feel.

I did a makeover for my working desk.

This is how it looks;

Looks fanciful isn;t it? hee...that makes my morale higher as well!

Everyday there's a stray cat roaming around my office area. He stays at a corner of the canteen juzt behind my office. Normally i will call out to the cat, he's rather friendly but will only let those people his's familiar with to stroke him. For familiar faces like me, is no exceptional.

I named the friendly cat Binbin, but becoz my fren says that the english name-Alex suits Binbin, plus he has a "Gong Gong" look,therefore, we called him Alex Gong Binbin. haha...that's how he got his full name :-)

C, he dun looked as gong as what my fren says rite? hah...

This morning, juzt b4 i stepped into office, Binbin was meowing at me outside my office door. He was licking dirty water that the cleaner used to mop the floor. So Poor thing rite? dun even have clean water to drink.

So, i took a plastic dish, fill it up with water & place it at a corner for Binbin to drink. Ask him to drink he dun wan, dunno izzit paiseh. After i walked away den he went to the corner.

Haha...he thinks his action can escape my eyes! Too bad, i caught him in the act with camera! The photo below is evidence. :P

C lah, he realio paiseh, after drinking my water & kena caught, i gotto persuade him to look at the camera if i wanna take more photos of him. But no matter how hard i try, he still looks away!
Sometimes i reali wonder, is he reali a gong gong cat! hahahaha.........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...